1. The copyright of the content (eg programs, information, data) and the services of the website (site) https://www.miniparts.gr/ that have been introduced or will be introduced on the internet by miniparts.gr are protected by Greek, EU and international copyright laws and belong exclusively to miniparts.gr or their respective beneficiary, and are available to its visitors strictly for personal (non-commercial or for-profit) use. Miniparts.gr makes every effort to ensure that the content and information that appears each time on the website is as accurate and true as possible, but does not bring no liability for their reliability, completeness or timeliness and is not liable to users / members or third parties for any damage due to their incorrect or inaccurate nature.
2. It is prohibited to copy, distribute, transfer, process, resell, create a production product or mislead the public about the actual provider of the content of the website. Reproduction, uploading, communication, dissemination or transmission or any other use of the content in any way or medium for commercial or other purposes is permitted only after prior written permission of miniparts.gr or any other copyright holder.
3. miniparts.gr provides the Content (eg information, names - addresses, photos, illustrations, logos) products and services on this website on a “as is” basis and "As available" (“As available”) and without any representation, approval or written guarantee, expressed or implied, subject to the guarantees of satisfactory quality, suitability, inviolability, safety and accuracy. In no case miniparts.gr is responsible for any claims of legal or civil and / or criminal nature or for any damage (positive, special or negative, which is indicative and not restrictive, divisive and / or cumulative consists of loss of profits, data, lost profits, monetary satisfaction, etc.) by visitors of the website or third parties due to a reason related to the operation or not and / or the use of the website and / or inability to provide services and / or information made available by it and / or any unauthorized interference by third parties with products and / or services and / or information made available through it.
4. The use of the miniparts.gr website must be made exclusively for legal purposes and in a way that does not restrict or impede its use by third parties. The visitor is obliged to use this in accordance with the law, good morals and the present terms, and does not take any action or omission which may cause damage or malfunction to it, affect or endanger the provision of the services of miniparts.gr.
5. The names, images, logos and insignia that represent miniparts.gr or third parties and their products or services, are exclusive trademarks of miniparts.gr or third parties, protected from the relevant trademark laws. Their appearance on this website should in no way be construed as a transfer and / or assignment of their license and / or right of use.
6. The connection of the website with other websites through links, is done only for the convenience of the users / members. Miniparts.gr is not responsible for any damage that may be caused by the use of links (links) to other websites, as well as for the information that may be included in the websites of their links. Miniparts.gr does not bear any responsibility for the content of the pages to which maintains links, nor is it responsible for the security policy of other nodes, as well as for the management of their e-visitors.
7. miniparts.gr is not responsible for any direct or indirect, positive or negative damage to users / members of its website, which is due to illegal acts of third parties (eg interception or decryption of codes and data), the spread of viruses or other similar elements (eg worms, trojan horses) during the use of the website, or the reproduction (download) of its content or problems that may occur when using computers (eg data loss, etc.)
8. The user / member of miniparts.gr understands and accepts that he retains the exclusive responsibility to compensate miniparts.gr and its partners for any legal dispute that arises between it and third parties due to the content that he has available for posting, publication, or other transfer through the services of miniparts.gr.
10. miniparts.gr has no responsibility for the communication of the user / member with the third party service providers advertised on miniparts.gr and for any commercial transaction that may arise from relationship between them.
11. miniparts.gr makes every effort for the good operation of its network. However, it is not responsible for any interruption of the operation of its website and the services provided. It does not guarantee that the pages, services, options and content will be provided without errors and that errors will be corrected. It is also not responsible for any loss of earnings or business interruption due to the inability to provide a connection on this website.
12. miniparts.gr is not responsible for any personal data that appear on other websites, through directory services (portals) and search engines (search engines).
13. In case a user / member requests from the respective technical managers of miniparts.gr the treatment of any problem in relation to the services provided (eg access problem, e-mail problem, etc.), then the person in charge of dealing with the problem can access the full range of information about the user request (messages, links, etc). The responsible administrator is bound by this privacy statement.
14. miniparts.gr reserves the right to modify its website, to add, modify or remove any element and / or information contained therein without any notice.
15. It also reserves the right to modify these terms at any time.
Your access to the website of miniparts.gr, confirms that you have understood with adequacy and completeness what is mentioned above, as well as that you completely agree with these terms.