The management and protection of the personal data of the visitor of the website https://www.miniparts.gr/ is subject to the present terms as well as to the relevant provisions of the Greek (Law 2472/1997 for the protection of the individual and the protection of personal data as supplemented by laws 2774/1999, 3471/2006 and article 8 of Law 2819/2000, PD 207/1998 and 79/2000) and European law (directives 95/46 / EC and 97/66 / EC, and 02/58 / EC) for the general protection of the individual from the processing of personal data and the confidentiality of communications, as well as in the decisions of the Chairman of the Committee for Personal Data Protection.
In any case, miniparts.gr reserves the right to change the terms of protection of personal data after informing the visitors of the website and within the existing legal framework. If a visitor / member does not agree with these terms of protection of personal data must not visit the website.
2. miniparts.gr collects and processes the personal data provided voluntarily by the visitor / member when using the services of our website. The data we collect is the minimum data of the customer that we need to ship the products / services and their pricing. Use for any other purpose is allowed only after prior written consent of the visitor / member, who has the right withdraw this consent at any time, upon written request. Miniparts.gr does not collect information about its visitors / members from other sources, such as public archives or institutions or private organizations.
3. miniparts.gr undertakes not to sell, rent or in any way publish and / or disclose the personal data of its visitors / members to any third party. Miniparts.gr can channel personally
data of its visitors / members to third legal and / or natural persons only if:
2.a. Has the explicit consent of visitors / members to channel personal data
2.b. The channeling of personal data to legal and / or natural persons who cooperate with miniparts.gr becomes necessary for the implementation of the wishes and / or orders of the visitors / members. The legal and natural persons that cooperate with miniparts.gr have the right to process the personal data that its visitors / members submit to it only to the extent that it is absolutely necessary for the provision of support for it.
2.c. It is required due to compliance with the relevant provisions of the law and to the competent authorities only.
4. The processing of personal data is confidential. Miniparts.gr strictly adheres to a specific security policy, while at the same time applying the most modern techniques of personal data protection, kept in its files from illegal access, use or disclosure, modification, unintentional destruction. Miniparts.gr does not bear any responsibility, if the personal data kept in its files, be the object of an illegal act, causing damage or injury, property or moral, positive or negative, to the visitor / member, due to force majeure or for any reason not due to gross negligence or deceit.
5. The visitor / member is entitled to be informed about whether his personal data are processed by miniparts.gr. The relevant application must be made in writing and sent to the address of the company, together with supporting documents from which the identity of the applicant can be established with certainty, as well as proof of payment of the amount of money specified in the decisions of the Data Protection Authority Personal Character. Miniparts.gr is obliged to respond in writing within an exclusive period of 15 days, while sending a free copy of the personal data of the applicant, which may be kept in its file. The visitor / member has the right to object in writing to the processing of his data. In particular, he may request in writing their correction, temporary non-use, commitment, non-transmission or even deletion.
6. The visitor / member who is interested in advertising on miniparts.gr, in order to receive all the necessary information for this should fill in the relevant application the following information: Company name, activity, contact info. Miniparts.gr is not responsible for the personal data protection policy followed by the advertisers in it during their transactions with the visitors / members of these services.
7. miniparts.gr includes links to other websites which are not controlled by itself but by third parties (natural or legal persons). In no case is miniparts.gr responsible for the terms of protection of the personal data of the visitors / members which these bodies follow.